- Measure your child beforehand, use our sizing guide for each garment and measurement notes and have a list of all the school’s requirements to hand. Sizes differ from manufacturer to manufacturer, and our sizing guide shows the size ranges for our most popular styles.
- School socks tend to go missing in the wash so best to buy a few more pairs than your laundry cycle.
- Ties have a tendency to get lost, so often parents like to keep extras to avoid consequences at school.
- We sell different denier tights to allow for different seasons. The higher the denier, the thicker the tights e.g. 70 denier is quite thick, 40 denier is finer and 15 denier is quite sheer e.g. for Summer wear.
- When fitting a blazer, make sure you wear all additional layers underneath. The sleeves of the blazer should finish on the first knuckle of the thumb, it will sometimes be required to fold the sleeve edge inside the sleeve to achieve this (and allow for growth).
- Always measure the waist at the natural waistline, not where the waistband of the item will sit. For skirts, trousers and PE shorts, this measurement (in inches) will equate to the required size.